YIELD Business Advisory can help you to make informed decisions, based on the latest advice.

Scroll down for articles, resources FAQs and links to assist you with the management of your business.


  • Independent contractor

Help for independent contractors

September 26th, 2021|

Are you an independent contractor and unsure of your rights and obligations? The FairWork Ombudsman offers comprehensive advice and support to help you understand laws, payment rights and entitlements for independent contractors. Independent contractors provide [...]

  • Cloud document storage solutions

Cloud Document Storage Solutions

September 9th, 2021|

Are you tired of your Accountant asking you for paperwork at the end of the financial year? Are you sick of filing mountains of paper work? Did you know that there are a number of [...]

  • covid-19 vaccinations

COVID-19 vaccinations and the workplace

September 9th, 2021|

The Australian Government’s policy is that receiving a COVID-19 vaccination is free and voluntary, with an aim to have as many Australians vaccinated as possible, however that doesn’t necessarily mean that workplaces can compel employees [...]



Revenue SA
Return to work sa
FairWork Commission
ATO Business Portal
Department of Human Services
Consumer and Business Affairs South Australia


If I can’t come to your office to do my tax return can I send the information to you?2019-06-21T00:49:12+00:00

Yes you can, we will keep you informed of the process of your tax return. In many cases we will communicate with you electronically.

How long will it take to receive my refund?2019-06-21T00:48:53+00:00

Once the tax return is lodged, it takes approximately 14 days to receive your refund. Your tax refund will be deposited directly into your bank account.

How hard is it to change Accountants?2019-06-21T00:48:35+00:00

In most cases it is fairly simple to change from one Accountant to another. We do all this for you.

What is the due date to lodge my income tax return?2021-05-06T21:56:26+00:00

If you prepare your tax return yourself, the due date for lodgement is the 31st October. If you lodge your tax return through a Registered Tax Agent such as Yield Business Advisory you will be eligible for an extension dependent upon your personal lodgement history and income level.


Does Workcover remuneration include superannuation contributions?2019-06-21T00:50:25+00:00

Yes it does, Workcover remuneration includes gross wages, allowances and superannuation contributions. Workcover provide a detailed explanation of what is included in remuneration.

Do I have to pay superannuation for my employees?2019-06-21T00:50:05+00:00

Yes, superannuation is generally payable for all employees and must be paid at a minimum on a quarterly basis.

When do I lodge my BAS?2019-06-21T00:49:50+00:00

BAS statements are lodged quarterly due 28 days after the end of the quarter, with the exception of the December BAS which is due 28th February each year.
Did you know you can elect to complete your BAS on a monthly basis?

What is an engagement letter?2019-06-21T00:47:31+00:00

The engagement letter sets out very clearly the services we offer, the fees & charges associated with those services and you the client can expect of us your trusted advisor.

I want to setup a company or trust, can you help me?2019-06-21T00:50:53+00:00

Yes we can help you setup a company, trust, unit trust or partnership. We provide advice on what are the best structures to use based on each individual case.

Ready to talk?

If you’re looking for advice or support in accounting solutions, taxation, business advisory, estate planning or financial planning and wealth solutions, our expert team are here to help.

Let’s Talk
Go to Top